Faculty Partner Program – Affiliate Your Research with the Center
Watch your work touch the lives of real people, while also impacting the world of research. The Center for Families is a trusted resource to state and national legislators and policymakers. Our projects connect research and communities to address the challenges families face everyday. What to do?
1. Become a Center for Families Faculty Partner.
The center is a resource for potential funding, valuable research on families, and assistance in disseminating your discoveries. With more than 50 faculty partners from across campus, the center conducts education, research, and outreach activities. See who is already a CFF Faculty Partner!
Email your interest in becoming a faculty partner to email@example.com or complete the profile page here. If you submit a profile page, center staff will contact you to confirm your partnership.
2. Check the box.
Amplify the impact and awareness of your research by affiliating it with the center. Simply check the box on your proposal transmittal form before submission. Doing so allows you to tap into the center’s resources, too.
3. Reap the benefits.
- The Center for Families brings researchers from many disciplines together; we frequently help groups of faculty put research proposals together. Take the time to meet with center staff to discuss other potential opportunities for your work.
- Utilize the Center for Families staff to publicize your research.
- Apply for annual faculty fellowships and student support awards. You and your graduate students will receive preference over others applying awards and fellowships. The center offers multiple awards that challenge its recipient to conduct research on the quality of life for children and families.
- Nominate articles for the Burkhart Award for Excellence in Research about Families.
- Volunteer to Serve.
- Center for Families Advisory Council
- Burkhart Award for Excellence in Research about Families review committee.
- Kanter Award for Excellence in Work-Family Research review committee.
- Annual CFF funding program review committee.