Interested in becoming an advocate?Contact CFF
Advocates of the Center for Families
Since 1994, individual donors and organizations have made the decision to support research that impacts families. In its creation, the Center worked with donors to create an honorary level of giving – The Center for Families Advocates.
The Advocate donor level acknowledges those who have donated more than $10,000 to the Center. They have given to the Center in many ways including a onetime gift, or a pledge of $1000 per year for 10 years.
Thank you to all the advocates for your support of the Center for Families work!
Endowments created by Advocates
- Virginia Gould Butterfield Endowment. Created to honor Virginia by supporting the work of the Center for Families.
- Leo and Elva Levien Family Endowment. A scholarship endowed by Betty Krejci, to support graduate students in family policy.
- Bob L. and Joyce Beery Miles Research Enhancement Grant. Endowed by Bob Miles and Joyce Beery Miles to support undergraduate research.
- Studorschka Interdisciplinary Research Grant. Endowed by Travis Dorsch and Bree Studenka to support graduate research across campus.
- Robert O. and Zelma C Swaim Memorial Endowment. Created to enhance the quality of family relationships.
*Denotes charter advocates.
- Lorene Burkhart, Founding Donor, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Tom Brademas (Deceased), Mishawaka, Indiana
- In honor of Virginia Gould Butterfield, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Ruth Daniel (Deceased) and Jack E. Chappell* (Deceased), Concord, Massachusetts
- Dr. Helen Clark (Deceased), West Lafayette, Indiana
- Deborah Myers Cook*, Carmel, Indiana
- Gladys V. Cox* (Deceased), Orlando, Florida
- Kitty (Deceased) and Ken Decker*, Lafayette, Indiana
- Travis Dorsch and Bree Studenka, Logan, Utah
- Georgia L. Foster* (Deceased), West Lafayette, Indiana
- Mary E. Fuqua* (Deceased), West Lafayette, Indiana
- Deanna Goff Greve*, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Polly Greve*, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Steven Hancook* honoring Ann C. Hancook, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Betty Lou Jones Johnson* (Deceased), Cincinnati, Ohio
- Jennie Lu Jones*, Lafayette, Indiana
- Catherine L. Justice (Deceased), Crawfordsville, Indiana
- Virginia Kelly Karnes* (Deceased), San Diego, California
- Rhonda Swaim Kittle*, Carmel, Indiana
- Linda and John Konkle*, Carmel, Indiana
- Betty Levien Krejci, Portland, Oregon
- Jane Shade Link*, Sunman, Indiana
- Shelley and Michael MacDermid Wadsworth, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Bob and Joyce Beery Miles, Lafayette, Indiana
- Marilyn Richardson Moore*(Deceased), Three Rivers, Michigan
- Margaret Nesbitt Murphy* (Deceased), Lafayette, Indiana
- Margaret Offenbacker*, Columbus, Indiana
- Jean Eichacker and Bill Pfaff* (Deceased), Medina, Ohio
- Barbara Plochman honoring Mabel V. Poe Bauman*, Winnetka, Illinois
- Bonnie Graham Rabert*, St. Simons Island, Georgia
- Nancy Hager Rand* (Deceased), Durham, North Carolina
- Dr. Karyl and Eugene Rickard*, Zionsville, Indiana
- Suzann Shackleton*, Pine Village, Indiana
- Evelyn Schuber (Deceased), Wilmette, Illinois
- Joanna B. Smith*(Deceased), Rochester, Indiana
- Linda Hansen Smith*, Mansfield, Ohio
- Zelma C. Swaim (Deceased), Indianapolis, Indiana
- Marthellen Ratcliff Van Scoyoc* (Deceased), El Paso, Texas
- Barbara Sell Vawter*, Zionsville, Indiana
- Margaret E. Waidelich* (Deceased), Rancho Santa Fe, California
- Patricia Wheaton (Deceased), Indianapolis, Indiana
- Dorothy D. Wiggins* (Deceased), Boca Raton, Florida
- Anna K. Williams* (Deceased), Crown Point, Indiana
- Carol Burchby Wollert* Venice, Florida